Winter Makeup | Blogmas 09

Simply a few of my faves during this time of year. 
I'm enjoying putting on shimmy shades from this soap and glory palette all over my lid then the matte brown in my crease. The blush is this subtle winter-y shade from Mac and for lips, I love to use the L'oreal JLo lip colour. To cover all my blemishes without it being too heavy on my face, I use my favourite Garnier BB cream and They're Real AKA my favourite mascara ever on my lashes.
 photo Screenshot2013-06-06at80222PM_zps1ea8b2b5.png
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This would be perfect with a bit more sparkles for NYE.

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow palette looks so nice!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Janine, love the lipstick shade so much, gorgeous eye-shadow hues as well! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete

JANINE MARAL. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.