Christmas Gift Guide: For The Best Friend | Blogmas 05

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
For that person in your life that is one of your really good friends: like a brother or in this case, a sister, that you love so dearly. These are the perfect gifts for you best friend during this holiday season. I'm really liking the kate spade bangle with the Best Friend Ever engraved in it and the cute matching hats from H&M giving a little something for you too.
 photo Screenshot2013-06-06at80222PM_zps1ea8b2b5.png
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I'm asking for the book IT, it sounds so good!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a cute wish list my dear, would really love to have everything here! ♥ The Dior perfume is one of my all-time favourites! Hope you get as many items on the list!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite things to buy my friends is food! You can never go wrong with peppermint bark.

    Ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love these ideas, especially the bracelet! You can never have enough gold bangles.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those beanies are fricken awesome, and Philosophy products always make great gifts!

    Carla @ Love Cartista

    ReplyDelete

JANINE MARAL. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.